If I remember correctly this is the name of a zombie/horror flick. Thankfully I'm not in that bad of shape yet...although a man at work stopped me in the hall and told me about how ugly his wife got when she was she was pregnant - I hope he wasn't making a comparison.
So far my biggest complaints are my ankles swelling. I've had a little back pain, but nothing bad yet. Most people can't even tell I'm pregnant when I'm sitting down. When I stand up it's very obvious and I've been getting lots of comments at work. Most are nice, although some, like the man above, are a little bizarre.
Here is a picture from the past week for those of you who want to see how the baby bump is progressing :)

Lookin' beautiful in my humble opinion. Glad your back isn't hurting too much yet!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that guy must lack some serious social skills! You are definitely a beauty of a woman, pregnant or not!
ReplyDelete