Once again I'm about 6 weeks behind on the blog - and a busy 6 weeks it's been. Get ready for a series of short posts that will hopefully bring us up-to-date.
When Owen started crawling and pulling up at 7 months, we thought he would be an early walker. Not so. Whether it's because it takes a lot of coordination to figure out your balance for a kid his size or it's just a confidence issue, Owen has become a world champion crawler - with absolutely no interest in walking by himself.
In early March he finally started making some progress!
After a few days, he was going even farther and would eventually push the stroller completely around the couch.
We thought he would start walking any day. Little did we know he would make us wait more than a month!
I also captured this video during the stroller phase. I love how it shows Owen using his inside voice. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment